Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Aghast from the Past

Aghast from the Past
THIS IS TERRIBLE:

Oct 18/2016: Rose Colored Grasses



This may well be the worst video I ever made. I am strung out and hyperactive, probably from a caffeine overdose. I'm bouncing up and down and rubbing my legs like a maniac. It totally sucks. And so, it is probably a favorite for my detractors to focus on. I'm sure they love it and talk about it all the time.

Even though this video sucks, it is still a reconstruction from 2007, and who plagiarized that part about '...don't listen to FOX News...go the other way...whoever FOX News wants...'?? And did they plagiarize any other content from it since I first shared it? Please remove their work from the internet and/or from store shelves and punish their makers for violating my copyright.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment