Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Author's Circles

Author's Circles
THIS IS COMEDY:

Nov 3/2016: Success Story



I think I may have last shared this video in early 2008 in my current YouTube account. I wanted a video where I could use my under-eye circles in a positive way and the medical research test subject role fit perfectly. (They are not usually quite that pronounced.) By 2008 I was under a lot of pressure from all the love that frauds were getting from the TV and radio to keep a low profile on the web, though I was unaware of the source of this pressure. I responded by erasing the work shortly after I posted it because I thought it might stand out too much and I was actually looking for a real job at the time.

And then who plagiarized it? Is the offensive material still online? Does he have under-eye circles too? Did he charge people forty dollars to see him act it out on a DVD? I want this crime removed from the internet and/or store shelves and the perpetrator[s] punished for violating my copyright.

More video log talk on the way. Bye for now.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment