Sunday, November 6, 2016

FOX News Hates

FOX News Hates
THIS IS COMEDY

Nov 1/2016:



THIS IS NOT COMEDY

Oct 21/2016:



Do you people remember when Jon Stewart appeared on FOX News's Crossfire? What was Jon Stewart doing on FOX News after he bashed them so publicly with my work? He was helping them to look fair and balanced. I think FOX News threatened to expose Stewart's fraud if he didn't go on their station and help them to pick up extra viewers. I bet they did the same thing to George Carlin, another FOX News critic with my words. These FOX News clips were very popular on YouTube. I saw them, myself. I bet their sponsors paid extra money for them.

FOX News would have wanted these guests to be against them for the interview. That was why Jon Stewart said that they were hurting America. That was what FOX News wanted him to say. And it's true. Aiding and abetting massive fraud made out of my honest web posts is absolutely destructive. George Carlin said that they were a right-wing network. Is that all? Both of these guests helped to boost FOX News's ratings with their appearances but nothing substantial was achieved in their discourses.

Because Jon Stewart's name reappeared since I re-posted some of my old jreamer videos from my first YouTube account, I must assume that he stole my YouTube videos. If he stole them, they were popular. And if they were popular, FOX News would have known all about them. So let's examine these videos now from a FOX News point of view.

In the Lunar Triangle, I start out by slurring my s's because I just finished smoking a big, fat joint. FOX News HATES marijuana smokers - like Tommy Chong, who's also Chinese like myself - joke. I told an exaggerated story and suggested it as something FOX News would broadcast. I just improvised it all off the top of my head, though it turned out the same way twice. Did Jon Stewart steal this, FOX News? And then you wanted him to be on your network to help boost your ratings by making you look fair and balanced while you aided and abetted his fraud with my video. He stole the other video, I'm displaying here, too, didn't he? He pretended to be reading my 2007 and 2010 post about nonchalant girls. (It's currently in my transfer blog lgkhjkl - sp? - under the title Funny Girls and not in my statements index. Sorry.) Did you want him to have sex with my fans so that I would feel that horrible implant pain and commit suicide? You people are even nastier than you appear in front of your cameras. How do you like my last video about being on disability? You HATE people on disability! You HATE the poor! But you LOVE crime!

When I say Jon Stewart is a shaved dick pervert, it's because I received information that he was photographed naked when he was arrested and incarcerated in 2013. That's why I'm allowed to say it. I can support it with evidence. Now, this person who called me a thief, yesterday, where is your evidence? You better have evidence for your accusation because if you don't I'm prosecuting you for defamation and throwing you in Hell with all your crooked star heroes.

No one likes FOX News except their warlord sponsors. And I wonder how they expect me to ever go on their network and boost their ratings now.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment