Thursday, November 10, 2016

Go Back to 1985

Go Back to 1985
THIS IS COMEDY:

Oct 28/2016: Mother Mayhem



I'm awake again and I hate it. The only part of my life that I can live peacefully is my sleep. When I'm awake, all I ever get to do is point out violations of my work online and defend my image from countless assassins.

Do you all know what it is like to have work of your own creation that you love on the web? It feels like disemboweling yourself in some way that lets you live to experience ever higher and higher thresholds of pain. If you love your work, take it to a lawyer before you share it online. Protect yourself from the nightmare I must report here every day. It's too late for me.

Yes, and please don't judge me by my earliest recordings in the 1980's. I don't think it's fair.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment