Thursday, December 8, 2016

Angels in Disguise

Angels in Disguise
So another frame job foiled, eh? Did I hear that right? So that's why my walking route is lined on both sides by my enemies, so they can know my precise movements for their criminal framing lies. I wonder how long I will have to wait before someone else organizes another flimsy caper. Maybe this very post will give yet another fool the brilliant idea of trying to frame me as I stumble to and fro with the appearance of one who is utterly alone and helpless. The industry certainly has me outnumbered with its staff. I guess we can now add bullying to the long list of offenses they've committed against me and my work in the last ten to twenty years.

I inserted another potentially humorous excerpt from an earlier statement to yesterday's list, the one about selecting pigs for slaughter. I didn't really do that. I just threw that in to show that I am a carnivore who loves the taste of animals with cloven hooves. I thought it was well in context with the page's argument that I am not Jewish, though I do love knowledge more than the average Gentile. I can't help throwing in these amusing tidbits when I'm discussing something serious and I'm really sick of brain dead bums on TV tearing pieces of my work from their source to reduce my work's meaning to a mediocre laugh which is obviously beyond their ability to produce on their own.

Before I go any further, is Nickleback in prison? Nickleback is that terrible band that didn't sound good until they started stealing my glorious rock in 2007. Are they in prison now? Don't bother asking the corporate broadcasters who hyped their crime as the best thing that ever happened to rock. And is Seal in a cell? Seal is the untalented thief who stole Beguiled and Bad News from me, as well as apparently making a star out of Justin Beiber with more stolen music from my old 2005-2007 'jreamer' account on YouTube. Remember how I listed my name as David Andrew? Andrew is actually my middle name. I just wanted an effective stage name for my show biz career. Since I'm three quarters Celtic, I thought it was a good choice. I wasn't trying to commit fraud or anything. I had my face online for everyone to see, after all. And is Mike Myers in prison? I would have thought they'd punish that offense against my Orcastra severely. These comedy jerks like Myers and Leno commit offenses against my music as they steal my blogs. I'm quite sure that such crimes are all the more severely punished. But don't ask anyone in broadcasting about these dozens of crooked stars who stole my work because the broadcasting industry supported the crime. The only fraud CBC wants to report is immigration fraud that was committed by non-Canadians. The CBC totally pans the fraud their pets committed with my music and comedy posts.

I had another thought about women last night. Maybe I've been misjudging the ones who've been rewarding frauds with sexual favors. As I said in my Okay Corral video on YouTube, the business uses women as weapons. These women send a barrage of sexual insults in my direction when they start consorting with violators of my copyrights, which strikes me as an offense and may provoke me to condemn their behavior. But now, given the results of this activity, I'm starting to think that maybe these women are actually my weapons. Every time they get intimate with one of these frauds, it starts a countdown to the fraud's inevitable demise. These frauds end up totally destroyed after their affair with these women. Sometimes, they may even end up dead, as I think may have been the case with George Carlin. I said that I must avoid intimacy with women until I am in a safer position, but that doesn't mean that these women aren't already serving as my weapons to use against men who steal my work. But a weapon may be turned on oneself just as easily as it is used on one's enemy, correct? That's why I avoid their company - for now.

12:55pm: You should see the way the page text jumps around now on my statements index when I must insert new links into that massive list of violations against my work. They committed so much crime that computers even find it hard to keep track of it all. I thought I should add a few more excerpts from my statements in this blog to see if any have turned up in the standup routines of untalented comedians who think my personality entitles them to be comedy stars.

The guy next to me at the library here is really impressed by the big crowd who's watching some asshole on a stage on a YouTube video. Yes, it looks almost as big as a Crystalids crowd or a Nickleback crowd or a Justin Beiber crowd or a Seal crowd.

September 18: Middle class women look sexy when they dress up for their office jobs in those form fitting skirts and blouses. They may express their sexual arousal to a man with hostility. They intensely dislike unemployed males, but will make exceptions for talented ones, who they may allow to stay at home and draw a picture of a space chick while they go to work. They may even let one get them pregnant - after they make him take a long shower.

October 3: You can have a lot of fun with my drawings. Have you made a shoe box house for your space couple yet? You can use a toilet paper tube for the chimney and cover it all with tin foil and pretend it's on the moon. It's way more fun than watching them on DVD.

October 7: I made a horrible mistake today. I was cutting corners on my battlements in my poetry illustration and I got blood on my obelisk. And you know what they say, once you get blood on your obelisk, it never comes out. And it's true. You can dab and dab with the powder ball tool in Photoshop and that spot just won't come out. How will I ever forgive myself? Perhaps on the grounds that it is a weapon of war...And did I paint it weird? Oh, what colour are you supposed to paint a Babylonian lazar slingshot? Did I do it wrong? Should I have used more bronze?

October 12: I'm sure they're impressed by all the whooshing animated graphics of news programs like FOX News, which fill their little heads with poisonous hate from the earliest possible age. I would find them distracting, myself. If I want animated graphics, I'll play a fucking video game. I watch news for information, not special effects.

October 25: Dick Cheney's money is like a big, aggressive pit bull from where I'm limping. He must spend a fortune on public relations to be able to stand up in a public place without being machine gunned.

November 5: Let me tell you how you can silence these people who you can thank for all the lying, cheating fraud you've been getting from your broadcasters in the last twenty years. The hinge that attaches the jawbone to the skull is very delicate and easy to snap. Don't use a closed fist. You catch the person on the side of their chin with your open palm. Put your elbow into it and I assure you that they won't be opening their mouths for a long time. It's the only way to shut them up.

November 8: I love history, but I prefer ancient history or European history, though Americans have done a great job coloring their short history to make it more appealing. Canadian history is like American history but without the special effects.

November 24: I love Canadian health care. After all, once we put on those gowns, we're all equal.

I still haven't found the one I saw at home and wanted to include here. It looked like something Jay Leno already may have stolen before he was caught and prosecuted for fraud with my web posts. I'm sure I'll stumble across it eventually. Yes, when the host of the fucking Tonight Show steals your blogs, the entire fucking Hollywood family rallies behind him in exchange for being on his fucking talk show. Fuck Fuck Fuck

5:04pm: I found the one I wanted to add. It's the above comment about hospital gowns, first shared after my hospital visit in 2007. Jay Leno thought that was good, eh? Did it fit into his discussion about public health care? Jay Leno's in prison now, right?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2016. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment